Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2nd Day

So today I began to get a little scared O.o people from my upline started to send me all of these different training vids and ebooks and its beginning to make me feel a little bit overwhelmed idk it was just a little too much, ya know? but i got over it and am now trying different ways to advertise without spending money. I forgot to tell you, but a couple weeks ago I had bought google sniper (www.gsniper.com) and that is really an amazing site i absolutely love it. I was amazed cause usually you have to pay all of this money for a site like this but this one is different the creator, george, is an amazing kid he's 18 and already making tons and tons of money and he shows you exactly how he does it. again check out his site and tell me what you think of it. Aight, Peace!

check it out!
www.gsniper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment